Paper submission starts on August 15th 2021 and closes on October 22nd 2021.
All contributions to ICALEPCS 2021 must be uploaded using the JACoW Scientific Program Management System (SPMS).
Authors are reminded that no contributions are accepted for publication only. Any paper accepted for presentation, which is not presented by one of the authors at the conference, will be excluded from the proceedings.
All work properly submitted and presented for ICALEPCS 2021 will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be published at the JACoW website shortly after the conference.
Submission of Electronic Files
Once the contribution has been prepared using the appropriate template according to the paper preparation guidelines and checked with the Cat Scan Tool (see here for instructions), the author should submit the source file, all illustrations in their native format, and a PDF made from this document (please make sure the fonts are embedded into the PDF file!). All files should be named according to the paper's program code. For example, for paper MOAL01, the following files should be uploaded:
A PDF made from the paper:
- MOAL01.pdf - only if you do not have the possibility to generate a PDF, you may submit a PS file instead
- MOAL01.doc - the WORD source file, OR
- MOAL01.tex - the LaTeX source file, if LaTeX was used, OR
- MOAL01.odt - the OpenOffice.org source file, if OOo was used
- MOAL01f1.eps - EPS file containing figure 1 (uploaded as «other supporting file»)
- MOAL01f2.tif - TIFF file containing figure 2 (uploaded as «other supporting file»)
Once all files are ready for submission, log in to your author account, choose the paper you are working on, and click on the file-upload link. Then upload all the requested properly named files.
Papers will be processed by the editorial team starting October 10th. Authors will receive an email indicating the status (accepted, request for proof-reading, or in some, re-submission of a new version) of their paper after processing and can also retrieve this information after login to the author account.